The Sargassum plant dioecious, mature algae body, fertility bundles born on the branchlets or leafhoppers, male care for the cylindrical column, female care mostly long oval shape or cone. The sperm sac was born on the side of the branch or the top of the branch of the gonad in the gonad of the male and contains many colorless and transparent sperm. The oocysts form on the base or reproductive layer of the branches of the female oviduct. The mature eggs contain a large nucleus located in the center of the oocysts. When mature, the nuclei divide to form 8 nuclei. egg. Out of the genital hole, the outside of the tray, adhere to the fertility bracket around the waiting for fertilization, fertilized eggs have only one nuclear fertilization, and the other seven nuclear subsided. Under normal circumstances fertilized eggs leave the mother (genital hole) 1 day later and attach to rocky reefs and split to form sporozoites. Therefore, in the life history of Sargassum, only sporophyte body generation, its sporozoites replace the role of gametophyte, the formation of male and female sexual reproductive organs in the sporophyte? Reproductive care? BR> Sargassum is a kind of perennial, warm temperature The endemic species of the western North Pacific Ocean are distributed on the north and south coasts of China, with the highest yields on the southwestern coast of North Korea and on the island of Jeju. It is generally grown on rocks in low-tide areas and is often found in waters that are turbulent and smooth. The Chinese vegetable town with coastal hijiki was intermittently distributed in the low tide zone with an average biomass of 888.8 g/m2. The maximum biomass was 6923 g/m2 (fresh weight).
Economic traits Sargassum is an economically valuable marine brown algae that is mainly consumed. Residents of coastal areas in China often mix other non-staple foods to make dishes. According to relevant data from Japan, the calcium content of the Sargassum is particularly abundant and is required for child development. It contains a lot of calcium and iodine, which can replenish mental fatigue and thyroid hormone consumption. Therefore, it is said that Changjiu Cai has a long and healthy life.
Sargassum can be used medicinally in addition to food. As early as the ancient times in China, the â€œShen Nong Ben Cao Su Jingâ€ featured by Nan Qiâ€™s Tao Hong has recorded the nature of its diet and its methods of use. Li Shizhen's "Compendium of Materia Medica" has also recorded that henancai has the functions of "combination of tumors," "little urine," "treat gastro-enteritis, hydronegative edema, and inconvenience". According to the seaweed medicinal samples identified by the Shanghai Institute for Drug Control, it was ascertained that in the past, all of them were used as authentic pharmaceuticals for the treatment of goiters and their function of reducing blood pressure.
In addition to food and medicinal purposes, Sargassum can also be used as industrial raw materials, especially alginic acid, which can be applied to textile, printing and dyeing, food, and pharmaceutical industries. According to analysis by Japanese seaweed chemist Takahashi Takeo, the content of alginic acid in sheep is 20.48%, which is beyond the current use of alginic acid in kelp, which is worthy of attention.
Farming Status China has been engaged in the development and research of hijiki from 73 years ago, but it has not been greatly developed due to processing technologies that have not yet passed. In recent years, due to the opening of the Japanese market, the research and development of hijiki series of foods and the labor of hijiki dishes Rapid development of aquaculture, Zhejiang Wenzhou formulated a plan to develop 10,000 mu of hijiki (now 5000 mu of farmed). Shandong Rongcheng and Haiyang are also striving to develop the culture of tsutsugamushi. The artificial breeding of hijiki has also made breakthrough progress. A series of foods and beverages based on Fujibatake are also on the market. It is mainly Japanese and Korean countries that are engaged in the production of hijiki vegetables in foreign countries. Great progress has been made in the study of hijiki series of health food products.
Economic analysis According to the actual situation of the current local hectare culture, it takes 920 yuan for tooling and 1,000 yuan for each cultivating an acre of hijiki. This is the first year to purchase seedlings and the second year can be used to pass false root culture. To solve the problem of seedlings), labor costs 1,200 yuan, totaling 3,120 yuan, and 400 mu of dry goods, Jinjiu, with a unit price of 6 yuan. The annual income is 4,800 yuan. If deep processing is based on this, the benefits will be even more impressive.
Seedling raising technology: At present, the artificial breeding technology of Sargassum is just passing through, but it is still immature. Large-scale breeding still requires the collection of artificial seedlings or pseudo-rooted seedlings, which are introduced separately.
The seedling collection time was slightly different due to the climate. The water temperature in the south is higher, the seedlings grow faster and the emergence time is earlier, so the seedling collection time is earlier than in the north. In Fujian and Fujian, generally between December and January of the following year, algae seedlings have grown to 10-15 cm, and then seedlings can be cultured.
The time for collecting seedlings is limited, and as long as it is rain-free, it can be harvested in sea areas where there are more naturally growing algal seedlings. Therefore, it is mainly distributed near low tides, so it is appropriate to collect seedlings during low tides if there is no rain. On cloudy days, the seedlings that are picked up are more ideal for avoiding the sun. When harvesting, it is best to hang the base of the seedlings and swing back and forth several times. Loosening after the roots can avoid breaking. It can also be scooped with simple tools. The algae seedlings collected can be placed in sacks or bamboo baskets. Shaving for longer periods of time needs to be shaded, sprinkled with seawater or raised, so as to avoid too much water loss, affecting the health of the algae, and causing serious death.
Fake Root Cultivation
1) Sea area selection: It is better to use flat silt or sand mud bottom, large dry tide water depth greater than 2m, specific gravity higher than 1.017 and transparency of 30cm or more.
2) Raw root materials: When harvesting the schizophora, cut the beans, remove the impurities, and return them to the sea. In order to allow the false roots to raise the seedlings of the regenerated plantlets with better density (20-30 seedling ropes), the faba roots and false roots should be hatched and planted separately, and then they should be selected when the sheep is harvested. .
3) The hanging type seedlings: The truss has two types of truss and cymbal type soft truss. The truss is better, and the hanging density is about 20cm.
4) Daily management: repairing trusses, levelling seedlings, reinforcing winds, removing predators, and timely measuring record growth and sea area factors.
5) Water regulation: The seedlings are hung on the water layer, and adjustments are made depending on the transparency of the sea area and the activities of the predators. Generally, the early water temperature is below 27Â°C, which may be shallow. In the middle period, with the increase of water temperature, tropical storms may be frequent. The seedling rope may be reduced to about 40cm, but it is not suitable to sink below the transparency for a long time, and the water temperature in the later period will fall below 27Â°C. The seedlings can be referred to the surface until they are seeded.
6) Predator control: The false roots raise the seedlings in the high temperature season, the hostile organisms are prosperous, and the seedlings are harmful to the seedlings. The prevention and control methods are: a. Use: Wherever the Dendrobium grows and attaches to the more prosperous sea area, the seedlings grow well and the seedlings grow. Many have the effect of stopping the attachment of other organisms. b, to avoid: regulate the water layer, avoid the enemy biological habitat for barnacles, oysters, anemones and so on. c, in addition to kill: in the small amount of plant predator attachment, can be removed by hand, but when a large number of drugs to kill, such as Cladophora, can be used 10% ammonium sulfate sea water, soak for 5 minutes to kill. Japanese tuber algae, soaked with the above drugs for 10 minutes to kill.
In the same way as the seaweed, the cultivation method of the Sargassum fusiformis is carried out using bream culture. Therefore, the production and setting of farmed dumplings can imitate the production of sea bream.
The cultured water layer, with the experience of trial farming, grows fastest on the surface. Hanging rope pitch is suitable for 30-40 cm, usually 3-5 cm clip a seedling. In the early stage of hanging up, you can also hang a bit more closely, and then adjust along with the growth of the algae.
Selection of breeding sea area
1) The sea area where the water quality is more fat, less rough, smooth, and well-lit.
2) The water depth of 2 meters or more is appropriate, too shallow, algae for easy and seabed friction. The sandy bottom is better for the bottom layer, which is more convenient for piling.
3) There should be no large quantities of freshwater or toxic substances in the cultured sea area so as not to affect the growth of the algae.
The algae seedlings harvested by the method of cutting seedlings must be seeded and maintained immediately. If it is too late to catch the seedlings, they must be raised in seawater, and should not be piled together or raised with a small amount of seawater. Clipping rope can be used as a brown rope and polyethylene rope of Ï†6, etc. The length is different due to the difference in the way of flat raising or feeding and the degree of transparency of cultured sea areas, which is generally about 1-2 meters.
It is very fragile and tender, and it is easy to break. It should be noted that when the seedlings are caught, the initial experience and the yield of the nests are high. When the seedlings were selected, the length of the algae was almost the same as that of a rope. The cluster spacing was 3-5 cm apart and 3-4 were clustered. In addition, single clips could also be used. The ungulate is a species that grows at the top. Any part of the algae can be grown on the seedling rope, but the root is exposed outside the rope. The clips should not be overtightened to avoid pinching the algae and causing rot to fall off. Although algae seedlings have a strong ability to resist drying, they also need to shorten the time in the air as much as possible to avoid over-drying and affect the health of the larvae. After the seedlings are caught, they must be kept immediately and they are too late to hang up. At the time, it needs to be raised in seawater.
Management during aquaculture (1) Frequently the sea is inspected for the growth and development of Sargassum. If it is found that the seedlings are shed, they must be filled at any time. It is even more urgent to tidy the rafts and ropes in order to prevent them from being damaged by storms.
(2) The floating mud deposited on the algae body and the attachments such as the mixed algae are often washed, so as not to affect the normal growth of the hijiki.
(3) Adjust the water layer timely so that the algae body can obtain the most suitable living conditions in different stages of growth, allowing it to fully grow and increase its yield.
China professional manufacturer, produce and supply Panax Ginseng Leaf and Stem Extract; Panax Ginseng Flower Extract; Panax Ginseng Berry Extract; Panax Ginseng Root Extract; Korean Ginseng Extract; America Ginseng Leaf adn stem extract; America ginseng root extract,, meet CP, EP, USP standard.
Also can supply organic ginseng extract and low pesticide residue ginseng extract
Panax Ginseng Extract, Korean Ginseng Extract,America Ginseng Extract
Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd. , http://www.sino-excellent.com