First, clear water canned strawberry
1. The raw material selection is selected from 8 to 90% of mature, large, strong flavor, no odor, fresh red strawberry or reddish strawberry on the surface. Excluding rot, unsatisfied strawberry fruit that has a pest or disease, a low or high maturity.
2. Remove stems and sepals to remove fruit stems and peel off sepals.
3. Rinsing with clean water, in addition to the thin surface of the net grass sediment, can also be used bleach solution soak, then rinse with water. Drain the water after washing.
4. Precooked, boiled water, put it into the weed, and cook until the flesh is soft and not rotten. Pre-cooked liquid can be used for grass juice.
5. The tanks used for canning should be disinfected before use. Softened pulp flesh should be hot-filled.
6. Exhaust gas is generally exhausted in the exhaust box using heated exhaust. There are other exhaust methods, such as vacuum exhaust.
7. When the tank is sealed, the tank center temperature should not be lower than 80Â°C.
8. Wipe the tank to dry the water to prevent corrosion of the lid and contaminate the tank.
9. After storage in the warehouse, store it at 20Â°C for one week, then inspect. Qualified products can be shipped or stored for a long time.
10. Quality requirements Clear water canned strawberry products are light red to dark red, with clear water canned strawberry should have the flavor, no smell, a small amount of turbidity and pulp debris allowed in the juice.
Second, strawberry jam
1. The choice of raw materials should include varieties with high pectin, high acidity, and strong aroma, such as â€œchicken heartâ€ and other varieties. The maturity of eight to nine becomes good, fresh, and the flavor is normal. The fruit surface is red or light red. Remove fruit dark brown, wine or other odor, rotten fruit. Can also be used to make clear water strawberry canned material to make sauce.
2. Cleaning Soak and rinse with water to remove dirt and other dirt from the surface of the fruit. Can also be used bleach solution soaking, cleaning.
3. Picking out the miscellaneous and unqualified fruits and removing the pedicles and pedicels of the pods.
4. The recipe for high-sugar strawberry jam is: 100 kg of strawberries, 120 kg of sugar, 300 g of citric acid, and 75 g of sorbic acid. The recipe of low-sugar strawberry jam: 100 kg of strawberries, 70 kg of sugar, 800 g of citric acid, and a proper amount of sorbic acid. The amount of citric acid can also be adjusted according to the acid content of strawberries. The sugar was blended with 75% sugar before use. Citric acid and sorbic acid were dissolved with a small amount of water before use.
5. Hot scald Put half of the 75% sugar liquid in a sandwich pot, add the strawberries after boiling, and continue heating until the strawberries are softened.
6. Concentrate Add the remaining sugar solution and citric acid solution and sorbic acid solution to the pan. Continue heating until the soluble solids content reaches 66.5%-67%. Note that stirring continues, sorbic acid is added at the end of the enrichment. When stirring, proceed in the same direction.
7. Canning should be carried out as soon as possible, requiring each sauce to be served within 20 minutes. The jam is generally filled into a sterilized 454 g glass jar.
8. Seal tightly and heat the lid tightly. At this time, the temperature of the sauce is about 70Â°C.
9. Sterilization Cook the jam jar in boiling water for 10 minutes.
10. Cooling section cooling to prevent glass jars from breaking up.
11. Wipe the tank to wipe the water outside the tank to prevent the lid from being corroded and the tank is contaminated.
12. Finished labeling, inspection, delivery.
13. Quality requirements The finished strawberry sauce should be purple or brownish red, shiny, uniform in color, and should have the flavor of the product, without odor such as burnt. Sweet and sour taste, thick paste and keep some fruit pieces. There is no crystal of sugar, and there are no stalks of stems and other debris. The total sugar content is not less than 57% (based on invert sugar), and the soluble solids are not less than 65% (on refractometer).
Three, strawberry juice
1. The choice of raw materials is the use of fresh, slightly ripe, high-grain grass vines as raw materials, picking out the plants with pests and diseases and rotted strawberries.
2. Rinse with water for 3 minutes to 5 minutes, or soak in 600 ppm bleach solution for 1 minute to 2 minutes, then rinse with water. In order to increase the yield of juice and improve the effect of enzyme treatment, it is best to rinse with warm water.
3. Crushing In order to increase the strawberry juice yield, it is generally necessary to break the strawberry before the juice to obtain a strawberry pulp.
4. The enzymatic treatment adds pectinase to the pulp to increase the juice yield. The optimal temperature for the enzyme action is 40Â°C-42Â°C. Insulation is required and the enzyme action time is 1 - 2 hours. The amount of pectinase used was 0.05% of juice weight.
5. Adding 3%-10% of the filter aid to the slurry during the juicing process can increase the juice yield. The commonly used filter aid is a cotton shell cleaned and sterilized. There are many kinds of juicers, and air bag juicers work well.
6. The coarse filter removes macromolecular material.
7. Degassing is performed in a degasser. Degassing can effectively prevent the occurrence of undesirable oxidation changes in storage (including the loss of color and flavor and the turbidity of the clarified juice).
8. Preheating can increase the effect of enzymes.
9. Enzymatic treatment plays two roles: 1 to coagulate and precipitate many colloids and suspended substances in juice; 2 the action of pectinase will reduce the speed of juice and speed up the filtration rate.
10. Clarify for a while, pay attention to insulation.
11. Filter to obtain clear grass venom.
12. Blending so that the sugar content of 11% -12%, the total acid content of 0.79%, the amount of sodium benzoate formulated for 0.1%.
13. Sterilization using ultra-high temperature instantaneous sterilization as well, 121 Â°C 10 seconds. Or pasteurization, 76.6Â°C-82.2Â°C, sterilization for 20 minutes-30 minutes, the temperature and time of sterilization depends on the type of juice. If the sterilization process after bottling first is used, the time and temperature of sterilization will depend on the size of the bottle and other specific factors such as the actual packaging of the juice.
14. Containers used for canning are sterilized before use. Due to the high acid content of strawberries, the strawberries have a corrosive effect on tinplate cans. Therefore, anti-acid paints must be used, and the paint must be prevented from being scratched to avoid unnecessary losses.
15. Seal to prevent air leakage.
16. Cooling, such as packaging with glass bottles, requires sub-stage cooling, such as plastic drums, should be cooled as soon as possible to reduce the loss of nutrients.
17. Finished product packaging, storage, inspection, etc.
18. Quality requirements Finished strawberry juice is purple, uniform in color, shiny, sweet and sour taste, fresh strawberry flavor, clear and transparent, does not allow the presence of suspended solids. The sugar content is 11%-12% and the acid content is 0.79%.
Fourth, strawberry jelly
1. The raw materials were selected as fresh and ripe guava fruit with a maturity of 8 to 90%, a normal flavor, and red fruit, and the rotted, diseased and diseased, and low maturity fruits were removed. It can be used to make juice from the canned strawberries.
2. Remove miscellaneous materials such as stems, sepals, and pedicel by washing it with clean water. Rinse with water, or soak in bleach solution and rinse with fresh water.
3. Lek dry cleaned, drained and then further processed.
4. Precooked and heated in a pan with water. When the water temperature reaches 85Â°C, it is put into strawberries. In general, 50 kg of strawberries are added to each pot, and 0.2% citric acid is added to speed up the extraction of pigment and pectin. Insulation 80 Â°C, duration of 15 minutes -20 minutes to fully soften the flesh.
5. The juice is hot and squeezed, and the juice is filtered with gauze. The average juice yield is 75%.
6. Concentration is mostly concentrated by heating. 1 with sugar solution: The sugar content of about 65% of the juice dubbed a concentration of 75% -80% of sugar, filtered back. 2 Concentrate: Put the juice in a sandwich pot and heat it up. Add the prepared sugar liquid in several portions, and the amount of material to be fed should be moderate. It is required that the concentration time of each pot should not exceed 20 minutes, and it should be concentrated to 68% of the soluble solids, and the pan should be heated when the temperature reaches 105Â°C-106Â°C.
7. Adjust the concentration of the fruit juice and the content of pectin when the concentration is near the end point. Adjust the acid content of the juice to 0.4%-0.6% (that is, the pH value reaches 3.1) and the pectin content to not less than 0.1%.
8. The cans were hot-loaded into a 454-gram glass jar that had been sterilized.
9. When the sealing juice temperature is not lower than 80Â°C, seal it.
10. Sterilization Put the pot in boiling water for 5 minutes to 20 minutes.
11. The cooling section is cooled to room temperature.
12, finished wipe tank, labeling, storage, inspection.
13. Quality Requirements Finished strawberry jelly should have a purplish red colour and a uniform color. It has the inherent aroma of fresh strawberries and is transparent. The hardness of the gel is appropriate. After pouring from the can, it will maintain a complete and smooth shape. When cut, it will be flexible and soft. And shiny, sweet and sour taste, soluble solids not less than 65%.
(Editor: Huang Yuanfeng) Source: China Agricultural Network Information Author: China Agricultural Network
Absorbable Haemostats,Haemostatic Absorbable Sponge,Haemostatic Absorbable Gelatin Sponge,Absorbable Hemo Haemostatic Gauze Pad
Shaoxing Aladdin Enterprise Co.,Ltd , https://www.xhemostat.com