First, the young shrimp cultivation technology
1. Cultivation conditions
(1) The cultivating pool is suitable for cement pools, with an area of â€‹â€‹50-100m2, water depth of 70-80cm, adequate water sources, complete drainage and irrigation facilities, and a shrimp collection tank at the drain end of the pool. The larval rearing tanks can also be used for high-density enhanced cultivation. Net cages can also be set up in shrimp ponds.
(2) Water for cultivation can be derived from fresh water of rivers, reservoirs, ponds, or wells, etc. It should be collected and filtered into the pool to prevent invasion of predators.
The outdoor cement pool will have about 300 fledged shrimps per square meter. If there are running water and aeration facilities, the stocking density can be increased. The indoor larval rearing tank was used for intensive cultivation, and 4,000 to 5,000 tailed shrimps per cubic meter were stocked. Pond cages were raised, with about 3000 fish flies per cubic meter.
3. Feeding management
(1) Water quality management According to the change of water quality, the pool water will be changed from time to time, so that the dissolved oxygen is above 3 mg/L. The use of indoor larval rearing tanks for intensive cultivation will maintain regular aeration and oxygenation, and will often remove waste baits to prevent deterioration of water quality.
(2) Feeding peanut cakes, bean cakes, bean dregs, wheat bran, fish meal, fish meat, and egg products are all suitable prawns for juvenile prawns, and small grained baits are preferred. Feed three times a day, and the total amount of feeding is 15%~ 20%. In larval rearing tanks for intensive cultivation and cage culture, it is advisable to feed high protein feeds such as fish and eggs.
(3) Set up concealed objects Set tiles, bricks, bamboo sticks, hanging nets, etc. in the pool for hiding. Outdoor concrete pools can be set up at the end of the pool shaded bamboo or water lilies, etc., in order to avoid sun exposure, to avoid predators.
(4) Disease prevention Wash and sterilize the pool before restocking. Use bleaching powder (1 mg/L) or trichloroisocyanuric acid (0.3 mg/L) to disinfect pool water before stocking. This can prevent and treat bacterial diseases.
(5) Anti-escape facilities shall be provided with anti-escape facilities at the inlet and outlets, and they may also prevent the entry of predators into the pool.
4.Quality requirements for out of juvenile shrimp
After desalting, the length of the shrimp (0.6 to 0.7 cm in body length) reached 15 cm or more after 15 to 20 days, and the survival rate was above 80%.
Second, commodity shrimp breeding technology
(1) Area and water depth area of â€‹â€‹2 to 10 mu, water depth 1.2 to 1.5 meters.
(2) The embankments of the pond embankments and sediment ponds are strong and have good leakproof performance. The bottom of the pond is flat and there is less silt left. Sandy soil is better. It is more appropriate to newly excavate the pond.
(3) Water sources and water quality Water sources are sufficient, and drainage and irrigation are convenient. The water quality meets the fishery water quality standards.
(4) Set up concealed objects in the hidden pool, such as planting aquatic plants or hanging nets, and putting tree branches.
(5) Prior to disinfection and stocking in the clear pond, the clear pond shall be mixed with quicklime or quicklime and tea bran to clear the wild fish and pathogenic predators, and make the pool water slightly alkaline, which is conducive to the growth of shrimps and the growth and growth of food organisms.
2. Shrimp fish polyculture
(1) Shrimp seedlings should be stocked with a larva of 10,000 to 12,000 larvae with a length of 1.5 cm or more per acre.
(2) Polyculture of fishes. The length of fish is greater than 16 cm per mu and the size of large-sized oysters and breams is 100 to 150 tails.
3. Feeding management
(1) Feeding and Fertilizing a. Feeding: feeding with granular food, but also feeding other plant and animal feed. The daily amount of shrimp accounts for 15% to 20% of the total weight of the shrimp, which gradually decreases as the shrimp gains weight. Daily feeding 2 to 3 times, evenly placed on the offshore 1 to 2 meters, the whole pond evenly. b. Fertilization: Basal seedlings are planted with basal fertilizer in front of the lower pond to cultivate water quality, and 50-100 kg of fermented organic fertilizer is placed in the mu. After the shrimp fish is stocked, the water quality is changed, and about 50 kg is put in each month to promote the sustained growth and reproduction of plankton and increase. Natural food.
(2) Water quality management Regularly determine the physicochemical factors of the pool water, inject fresh water or mechanical oxygen in time so that the transparency of the pool water is maintained at about 25 cm, the dissolved oxygen is above 3 mg/l, and the pH is 7-8.5. When stocking shrimp, the water temperature should be above 25Â°C.
(3) Shrimp body measurement A sample inspection of shrimp growth was conducted every half month, and the total length, body length, and body weight were measured, and the growth status was determined to determine the amount of feeding.
4. Shrimp fishing
(1) After catching small larvae and larvae for about 4 months, some shrimps can weigh more than 20 grams and they should be caught in time. At the same time, fish that meets the commodity specifications will be caught along with them. It is conducive to rearing shrimps in the late period of rearing, increasing their yields and increasing yields.
(2) Dry Pond Reclamation When the pool water temperature drops to 17 to 18Â°C, dry ponds should be used for shrimp collection. The first part of the water should be drained. The fish should be used to open the nets, then the nets must be used to catch the shrimps, and the pooled water must be drained. shrimp.
5. Quality Requirements for Edible Commercial Shrimp
After 5 to 6 months of feeding, shrimp survival rate of 60% or more, an average weight of 20 to 25 grams, more than 120 kilograms of shrimp per mu, and another commercial fish 100 to 150 kilograms.
Anti-Slip PE Film,Anti-Slip PE Protective Film,Adhesive Film,Self Adhesive Film
XINLE HUABAO MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD. , https://www.golbaltravel.com