Antibacterial drug group prescription 1: Florfenicol is used to treat poultry typhus.
Group 2: Rifampin + Ofloxacin Indications Escherichia coli.
Group 3: Ciprofloxacin + Clindamycin is indicated for chronic respiratory diseases and Staphylococcus aureus infections.
Group 4: Amino Acid + Ching University in Escherichia coli.
Group 5: cefotaxime or ceftriaxone + fosfomycin or enrofloxacin may be used to treat Escherichia coli.
Group 6: aminoglycosides + rifampicin in E. coli.
Group 7: cefoperazone sodium-sulbactam sodium, severe plus levofloxacin, mixed with anaerobic bacteria plus metronidazole, plus the presence of an aerobic bacillus aminoglycoside antibiotics. This program can be used for the treatment of E. coli, salpingitis, and enterotoxin syndrome.
Group 8: Phosphormycin calcium + cephalosporin and quinolones Indications Escherichia coli with a difference of 1 hour in the middle.
Group 9: Lincomycin + Rifampin + Tinidazole + SMZ
Group 10: Neomycin sulfate + colistin + tinidazole + cephalosporin coccidiosis group 1 : methyltriazinone + anti-necrotic enteritis Indications cecal coccidiosis group 2: sulfaquinox Morpholin sodium + sulfamethoxazole sodium + metronidazole Intestinal enterococcus group prescription 3: sulfachloropyrazine sodium + neomycin reference cecal coccidiosis enteritis package prescription 1: rifampicin + sputum purpura group prescription 2: Polymyxin E + Rifampicin + TMP
Group 3: Amoxicillin + Polymyxin + Sulbactam Sodium or Clavulanic Acid Group 4: Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride + Trichomonium Chloride 5: Colistin E + Amikacin Group 6: Clindamycin + Metrazole for necrotic enteritis Group 7: Thiamphenicol + Acetylmethas + Metronidazole Group 8: Metronidazole + Ornidazole + Levofloxacin + Dandelion Extract + Houttuynia extract Mycoplasma drug group prescription 1: erythromycin + tylosin group prescription 2: azithromycin, roxithromycin, tylosin + doxycycline mixed infection with mycoplasma Erythromycin + chloramphenicol group 2: Clindamycin + amikacin group 3: Florfenicol + doxycycline group 4: Lincomycin + spectinomycin Remarks: Such as the infection of Mycoplasma should be appropriate with ribavirin or amantadine!
Anti-rheumatic Drugs Group 1: Sulfamethoxazole 6 + Synergist Group 2: Compound New Zealand Fowl Cholera Use Medicine:
Compound sulfamethoxazole, oxytetracycline, quinol, florfenicol, sulfamethoxazole.
Penicillin + streptomycin
1, treatment of severe enteritis, enterovirus syndrome can be appropriate to help explain the drug cimetidine.
2, penicillins, cephalosporins and aminoglycosides have a significant synergistic effect, but should be used at intervals of 2h.
3. If there is a renal swelling, aminoglycosides such as streptomycin, kanamycin, gentamycin, neomycin, sulfonamides, furans, and polymyxin E should be disabled. The cephalosporin can be selected. Classes, rifampicin, quinolones and other treatments. In addition, many drugs are excreted through the kidneys, such as cephalosporins, which can be reduced by 1/4 of the drug once a day.
4. Diseases that can be used for spray administration: Severe infections of chronic respiratory diseases, viral respiratory infections, inability to eat and drink. Drugs that can be used for spray administration: ribavirin, aminophylline, ephedrine, clindamycin, azithromycin, kanamycin sulfate, florfenicol, etc., especially for treatment of viral infections with ribavirin, The effect of spray administration is 10 times that of the same dose of drug drinking water, and the best droplet diameter is 10-20um, ie using a conventional sprayer (diameter â‰¥ 80um) will also achieve better results than drinking water.
5. Pay attention to the effect of drugs on the acidity and alkalinity of the drug efficacy: The effect of the drug's acidity and alkalinity on the therapeutic effect 1 The drugs to be used in an alkaline environment: gentamycin, neomycin, rifampin (PH value <9) , Azithromycin (PH value of 6.2, MIC is 100 times higher than PH value of 7.2), Enrofloxacin, Sulfonamides.
2 Drugs that need to be used in an acidic environment: Doxycycline.
3 Drugs to be used in a neutral environment: penicillins, cephalosporins.
6, water quality: some water contains heavy metal ions such as Fe2+ (rust), AI3 + (aluminum), a lot of impact on doxycycline, quinolones, generally need to feed water quality improver (chelating agent), generally Add 100 kg of drinking water with EDTA-2Na10g
7. If it is not a toxic drug, use it for the first time and then use it regularly (this is the best method recommended by the US chief medical advisor).
8, in order to shorten the peak time of the drug blood drug, it is best to limit the potable water time, should not add the drug to the water for the chicken to drink freely (not easy to reach peak plasma, poor treatment). Therefore, it is necessary to stop the water before the administration of medicine, stop water for two hours in winter, and stop water for one hour in summer.
9. In order to achieve the best effect, the amount of water used for each use of the drug should be once daily, and 30% of the daily drinking water should be appropriate; twice daily, 25% of the daily drinking water should be appropriate.
10, to prevent drug poisoning, such as maduramycin, hainanmycin, etc., the treatment concentration is close to the poisoning concentration, increase the amount often lead to poisoning death.
11, pay attention to adverse drug reactions ephedrine, aminophylline and other drugs used for too long, there will be diarrhea and other symptoms.
Aminoglycoside drugs have low absorption rate in the intestine and are effective for enteropathogenic E. coli, but have a general effect on triinflammatory E. coli. Injury to the kidney, swelling of the kidney appears as much as possible.
Enrofloxacin is used to treat enterocolitis and diarrhea caused by intestinal infections in E. coli. Increasing the dose will increase diarrhea.
12. Drug treatment dose after the prescription: use of two or more antibacterial drugs, when determining the synergy between the two drugs, and when there is no definite clinical trial to obtain the optimal drug treatment concentration, the treatment dose is usually used. Superposition principle.
13. The commonly used drugs and methods for internal administration that require attention should be as follows:
Drugs requiring fasting administration (1 hour before feeding): semi-synthetic penicillin, amoxicillin, ampicillin, cephalosporins (except ceftriaxone sodium), doxycycline, lincomycin, rifampicin, quinolones Classes of Norfloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Pefloxacin Mesylate, etc.
Drugs administered 2 hours after dosing include roxithromycin, azithromycin, and levofloxacin.
Drugs to be administered at the time of feeding are: fat-soluble vitamins (VD, VA, VE, VK1, VK2), erythromycin, and the like.
Treatment of lung infections, bronchitis, pericarditis, hepatic inflammation, should be fed in the morning before feeding.
Treatment of intestinal diseases, salpingitis, yolk peritonitis should be fed once in the evening.
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate (for the treatment of avian Escherichia coli septicemia, peritonitis, and severe bacterial infections): A single dose of 2 days at 8 o'clock in the morning can increase the effect and reduce the withdrawal response.
Aminophylline: A one-time administration of the two-day dose at 8 o'clock in the evening.
14. Notes on the number of administrations:
Drugs that can be administered once a day are: ceftriaxone, aminoglycosides, doxycycline, florfenicol, azithromycin, erythromycin ethylsuccinate (for mycoplasma infection), clindamycin (for gold) Staphylococcus aureus infection), colistin sulfate, sulfamonomethoxine, atropine sulphate, bromhexine hydrochloride, etc.
Drugs that can be administered once a day are dexamethasone sodium phosphate, aminophylline, and the like. Most other drugs are used twice a day. Some medicines, such as ephedrine sprays to relieve severe asthma, can also be administered multiple times a day.
Rushan Jinguo Food Co., Ltd , https://www.jinguofood.cn